Solved

User credentials not associated

Show first post

200 replies

Userlevel 7
Hey LewP3663,

I was able to locate your free account and I just need you to send me a Private Message with your SecureAnywhere Complete keycode so I can associate the two for you. :D

Sending a Private Message:
1. Click on my name
2. Look on the right side of the page under "Contact"
3. Click "Send this user a private message"
Userlevel 7
Hey joymi!

Your My Webroot Account was connected to an older version of the software and deactivated. However, I was able to associate your SecureAnywhere Complete keycode to it and fix the deactivated state. It is now showing as "Active" and everything should run smoothly from here on out! ;)

If you have any other questions feel free to ask on the Community. You will get your answers fast!
im not sure how to do all this but im having same problem
Userlevel 7
Hey crazy_230,

Your "MyWebroot" account was associated with an expired keycode. Good news! It's now associated with the your new Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete keycode and you should be good to go and not have any other issues logging into the mobile app using your credentials!

Welcome to the forums and let me know if you need any more help!
im having the same issue. I dont know what im doing wrong!
Userlevel 7
Hello jphlee8692, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D

Someone from the Webroot Team will be online soon to sort your problem out today. 😉
Userlevel 3
Hello jphlee8692,

Please send me a private messsage with your keycode and email address. 
(make sure not to post your email or keycode here)

Also please include in your private message a little more information about the issue so I can get a better idea of what is going on.

Thank you!

😃
Thanks a bunch! Its working now! Gotta love webroot
hi i have just upgraded on my pc to complete all ok now trying to get it on my tablet and itc's not excepting the keycode please help 
Userlevel 7
Hi rustie40 :D

All you have to do is sign up for a My Webroot Account and use the same credentials for the app on your tablet! ?
Hi yes I already have an account entered the new keycode today after upgrading pc ok but when I try and log in on my tablet says it doesn't recognise the keycode thanks
Userlevel 7
Hey,

I am not seeing a My Webroot Account for your SecureAnywhere Complete subscription. It is possible that you made your account under the old keycode and subscription and they will need to be associated. Can you send me a Private Message with the old keycode and any other emails you may have had the product registered under?
hi have sent the message hope you got it ok
Userlevel 7
Thanks rustie40,

The Private Message was very useful. I was able to locate your subscription that had the My Webroot Account attached to it and associate it to the SecureAnywhere Complete keycode.

Everything should work smoothly for you now! 😃
Hello,

I am having the same problem as the original op. Can i get this fixed like the others?

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Hey Stephenwny,

Welcome to the Webroot Community!

You're "MyWebroot" account is now associated with the correct Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete keycode. You are now part of the prestigious "fixed accounts" club started by the OP and you can finally enjoy the perk of being able to log into the mobile app! ;) Let me know if you have any more questions. The Webroot Community team's got your back! 

Regards,
i also have the same problem "Your user credentials are not associated with this SecureAnywhere Complete keycode.  Make sure you've created this user on my.webrootanywhere.com and try again.".plzz help????
Userlevel 7
Hello keerth27, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums. :D
This Forum is fast at solving problems, someone from the Webroot Team will be online shortly to solve your problem. 😉
Userlevel 7
Hi keerth27,

I did some research on your subscription (meaning I just looked it up ;)), and for the most part, you're in the same boat as the other posters on this thread. 

However, before I associate your "MyWebroot" account with the SecureAnywhere Complete keycode, I want to make sure that we're on the same page!

Long story short, the email address you used to register here on the Community is the one I used to look up your subscription. However, the Complete keycode that comes up in our system is for a trial only good for five more days. Do you have another Complete keycode? Perhaps it is registered to a different email address or hasn't been registered at all? If so, please Private Message me (don't post it here!) the keycode and/or email address and I'll work my magic and get you up-and-running on your mobile app. You can private message me https:///t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/1018

If the trial keycode is all you have, I can still associate your account to it, but you will only be able to use the app for through the remainder of the trial.

Let me know and we'll go from there! Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Hey keerh27,

Thanks for sending that keycode my way! I was able to find it in our system and I registered it for you so it is easier for us to look up your subscription should you need any more help in the future.

I also associated your "MyWebroot" account to the SecureAnywhere Complete keycode you PM'd me and everything went through fine; you should now have no more problems logging into the mobile app!

Let me know if you have any more questions!
Same thing is happening to me.
Userlevel 3
Hi twdm,

Please private message me your keycode and email address associated with your account. Also, please further describe the issue you are experiencing so I know a little more about what's going on.

Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Hello twdm,

Thanks for sending your information. Your account is now associated with your keycode and should be working.
Please let me know if you continue having issues.

Thanks!
I'm having the same issue with my Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete...I added the key to my console and it keeps giving me this error when I try to finish the setup on the mobile app...
Userlevel 7
Hey DwaRRoW,

You too huh?? :D No problem; that's what we're here for!

I looked up your subscription and see that your "MyWebroot" account is associated with a trial Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete keycode. If you private message me the new Complete keycode you're using, I'll get you up-and-running in no time (so to speak)! You can send me a private message https:///t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/1018.

Thanks and welcome to the Webroot Community!