Solved

User credentials not associated

• Fresh Face
  • 1 reply
I purchased webroot secureanywhere complete.  I downloaded the Webroot SecureAnywhere Mobile Complete app for my android.  I have entered my email address, password and keycode associated with my laptop subscription.  I continually receive an error that says this "Your user credentials are not associated with this SecureAnywhere Complete keycode.  Make sure you've created this user on my.webrootanywhere.com and try again."  The keycode I entered IS associated with the email address and password i entered.  The keycode i entered is the exact keycode shown in my "manage keycodes" section of my online account.  Why isn't it recognizing it??  Please help
icon

Best answer by YegorP 3 December 2012, 20:17

View original

200 replies

Thank you, Yegor P,

I would prefer you add the days from the first keycode to the new keycode, ideally.  I thought that was what would happen when I renewed, but they didn't link for some reason.  Thank you, again,

-Evan
Userlevel 7
No problem jedievan935!

I went ahead and associated the "MyWebroot" account with the new Complete keycode and added the days from the old keycode. You can go ahead and use the new keycode to activate the Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete mobile app. *Also, you've already activated the new keycode on your PC's. right?* Let me know so I can disable the old keycode in our system!

Thanks,

I am having the same issues as most of the folks where the complete account is not recognizing the mobile account I need this to be fixed as soon as possible, please I bought the complete version to protect my tablet I don't have a PC and created the account on the PC at the store where I purchased
Yes, Yegor, I've activated the new keycode on my PCs, feel free to deactivate the old keycode now that the new keycode is working.  Thank you very much,

-Evan
Userlevel 7
Hi lbrendel75,

Not a problem! That's what we're here for!

I looked up your subscription, but the email address you used to register here on the Community only has a mobile free keycode attached to it. Can you please private message me the Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete keycode so I can associate it with your "MyWebroot" account?

Thanks,
I have seen there is a fix for this issue however it apprears that only a webroot moderator can correct this issue from their end .... please help
I seem to be having the same problems as everyone here. I got the Webroot Secure Anywhere Complete and it works great on my desktop, but my Nexus 7 Tablet is giving me a lot of grief about it. Is there anyway to get it set so I can have it protected? It's simply not accepting my keycode, I haven't the slightest idea what the problem is.
HELP ME!!!!!!! I'm having the same error message. Telling me that my credentials aren't associated with my account. I HAVE WASTED SO MANY HOURS TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT AND MAKE IT WORK RIGHT, BUT I'VE FAILED. I am supposed to be pitching this product to Best Buy employees to help generate more sales for Webroot. I need someone to help me so that I can be more confident in this product when I'm trying to train my Best Buy employees.
Userlevel 7
Hey Kshiba,

Your "MyWebroot" account was attached to a free Webroot mobile keycode rather than your SecureAnywhere Complete keycode..So I went ahead and changed that. 😃 You should be good to go with the SecureAnywhere Complete mobile app for your Nexus 7 now. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Userlevel 7
Hi Kenrw1,

Your issue is a bit different. I've sent you a Private Message asking for some more info. We'll continue the conversation in the PM's as I wouldn't want you to post keycodes/email addresses on the public-facing forum. I'll keep an eye out for your reply!
Userlevel 7
Kenrw1,

Done! I've attached your "MyWebroot" account to your SecureAnywhere Complete keycode. You should now be able to use your account credentials to log into the Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete mobile app. Let me know if you need any more help!
Good Job. Thanks for your help. I was going nuts yesterday trying to figure everything out. Everything is working fine now. Thanks again.
Userlevel 7
No problem! Glad I could help! Have a great day!
I am having the same problem w my android phone. Please help. Thanks in advance!
Userlevel 7
Hey bbybls,

Your  "My Webroot" account was attached to a mobile free keycode so I went ahead and associated it with your new SecureAnywhere Complete keycode. Everything should be good to go now and you shouldn't have any more problems installing and logging in to the Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete mobile app on your Android device. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Regards,
im having same problem someone please help me out

Userlevel 7
Hey there Doughope3,

I looked up your information in our system using the email address you used to register here on the Community  and see that your "My Webroot" account is attached to a mobile free Webroot keycode. That being said, I don't see a SecureAnywhere Complete keycode registered to that email address. Can you please Private Message me that keycode so I can associate it with your account?

Thanks,

I did it isn't working
Userlevel 7
Hey Doughope,

The Private Message link didn't work? What browser are you using? Try again using the link below:

https://community.webroot.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/1018
My phone let me try again
Am having the same problem now
Recently installed the SecureAnywhere Compete on my Android phone and when I attempted to login with my credentials i received the following error " Your user credentials are not associated with this SecureAnywhere Complete keycode. Make sure you've created this user on http://my.webrootanywhere.com and try again" inspite of the user credentials being created and associated with the keycode i still keep getting the same error message. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Recently installed the SecureAnywhere Compete on my Android phone and when I attempted to login with my credentials i received the following error " Your user credentials are not associated with this SecureAnywhere Complete keycode. Make sure you've created this user on http://my.webrootanywhere.com and try again" inspite of the user credentials being created and associated with the keycode  i still keep getting the same error message. Any assistance would be appreciated. I used the old one and it expires in 7 days I want to use the new one Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!

Post was moved by Moderator to a similar thread
I'm having the same issue. I also noticed that I cannot login the the webroot toolbar either.
Userlevel 7
Welcome indigo101!

It looks like your MyWebroot Account is still associated with your old keycode. Please Send me a Private Message with your new keycode and I will associate your accounts properly.
Userlevel 7
Thanks for joining the Community, Minnion.

Your MyWebroot Account is still associated with your keycode that expired in October. Please Send me a Private Message with your new keycode and I will finalize the association.