Solved

User credentials not associated

• Fresh Face
  • 1 reply
I purchased webroot secureanywhere complete.  I downloaded the Webroot SecureAnywhere Mobile Complete app for my android.  I have entered my email address, password and keycode associated with my laptop subscription.  I continually receive an error that says this "Your user credentials are not associated with this SecureAnywhere Complete keycode.  Make sure you've created this user on my.webrootanywhere.com and try again."  The keycode I entered IS associated with the email address and password i entered.  The keycode i entered is the exact keycode shown in my "manage keycodes" section of my online account.  Why isn't it recognizing it??  Please help
icon

Best answer by YegorP 3 December 2012, 20:17

View original

200 replies

Userlevel 7
Welcome to the forum indigo101!

I was able to find your Complete keycode that expires later this week. Do you have a new keycode that you can Send me in a Private Message? I will be able to associate it to your MyWebroot Account if you do.
Userlevel 7
Welcome to the Community fsbulldog00.

I was able to locate your Mobile account and associate it to your SecureAnywhere Complete keycode. :D

Please let me know f you have any more questions!
Hi,

Seems like I'm having the same problem as a lot of other people.
My user credentials is not associated with with the correct keycode.

Grateful for help with this issue as soon as possible.

Regards
Bernt

PS!
Is it not possible to have more than one active keycodes?
I have just bought Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete but
my old subscription have not yet expired.
DS!
Userlevel 7
Hey ThaiBerra,

I found both of your active keycodes and see that your "My Webroot" account is attached to the SecureAnywhere Antivirus rather than SecureAnywhere Complete keycode. That explains why you can't download and install the SecureAnywhere Complete mobile app on your device. I can definitely associate the account with the new Complete keycode, but, as you mentioned, you still have time (115 days to be exact) left on your other subscription.

Regarding the two keycodes being active at once, you can certainly do that by having one be activated on one computer and the other on a second (or third, etc), but because your SecureAnywhere Complete keycode covers up to five computers (while your Antivirus one only covers one), it is much easier and more convenient to have the Complete keycode activated across your devices. So instead, what I can do is disable the Antivirus keycode and add on the remaining days to your Complete keycode, which is much less complicated than having to manage two active keycodes at once.
Hi,

Thanks for your fast reply.

I would appreciate if you could do as you suggested:
Disable the AntiVirus keycode and add the remaining
days to my Complete keycode.

I must say that I'm impressed by both the products
and the support.
Keep up the good work!

Best regards
ThaiBerra
Userlevel 7
Hi ThaiBerra,

I went ahead and did three things:

1. I associated you "My Webroot" account with your new SecureAnywhere Complete keycode. You should now be able to use the account credentials to install the SecureAnywhere Complete mobile app with no more issues.

2. I disabled your SecureAnywhere Antivirus keycode. If that is the keycode that is currently activated on any of your computers, please open Webroot, click the "My Account" tab, click "Activate a new keycode", and copy and paste in your Complete keycode and click "Activate".

3. I added 90 days (based on the Complete vs. Antivirus product price difference) to your SecureAnywhere Complete keycode, which gives you a total of 454 days remaining on your subscription.

Let me know if you have any other questions or issues!

Regards,
Hi Yegor P,

Thanks a lot for your help.
I will try it when I'm back home from work later today
but I'm sure it will work now.

Regards//ThaiBerrra
I am having the same problem with my android phone. Please help. Thanks in advance!
Userlevel 7
Sure thing Rvin!

I looked up your information and see that your "My Webroot" account is attached to a free Webroot mobile keycode. Can you please Private Message me your Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete keycode so I can associate the account to it?

Thanks,
Userlevel 7
Hey Rvin,

Thanks for sending me that keycode. I went ahead and associated your account and everything looks like it went smoothly. Try installing the SecureAnywhere Complete mobile app again using the same account credentials-you should have no more issues! :D

Let me know if you need any more help!

Regards,
Thanks for your help. Everything is working fine now. Thanks again.
Userlevel 7
You're very welcome Rvin! Have a great day!
I'm having the same problem, trying to install Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete on my Android device and getting the "user credentials not associated" error. Had no problems installing it on my PCs. Can someone help? Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello katiealice and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums.

As it's the weekend and there is a possibility that https:///t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1016will be online tomorrow but if you feel you can't wait I would suggest that you Submit a Support Ticket so that you can get help 24/7.

HTH,

TH
Userlevel 7
Welcome to the Community katiealice. :D

Please Send me a Private Message with your new keycode and the email address your MyWebroot account is associated with and I will take care of this for you.
Userlevel 7
I was able to associate your new account to the existing MyWebroot account you had created. Please let me know if you have any more questions!
Works great now. Thanks Mike!
I am having the same problem as JM. I believe my problem is related to an expired passcode for a free demo before I went ahead and purchased Webroot Complete. Is there anything I can do to fix it or is that something WebRoot has to fix?
Userlevel 7
Hey there MSB,

You were right. I looked up your subscription and your "My Webroot" account was attached to the expired trial keycode. I went ahead and associated it with your new SecureAnywhere Complete keycode so you should be good to go now! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Thank you! That did the trick.
Thanks for the unbelievably fast response...
Userlevel 7
You're very welcome! Glad everything is working for you! Let us know if you ever need any more help or have other questions. 😃
as many other users I can not have access from my iphone 4s. login and password are correct because i am using them to log in from my laptop and samsung s3, but iphone keeps saying that there is a problem.
any idea?
Userlevel 7
Your MyWebroot account is currently associated to an expired subscription. Can you please Send me a Private Message with your new keycode and I will associate it to your existing account. 😃
I am again not able to install the product on my nexus 7 tablet. It gives me an error message "Login failed. The email or password you entered is incorrect."
Userlevel 7
Are you using a newer keycode or the one that is connected to your MyWebroot Account with 58 days remaining?