Solved

User credentials not associated

• Fresh Face
  • 1 reply
I purchased webroot secureanywhere complete.  I downloaded the Webroot SecureAnywhere Mobile Complete app for my android.  I have entered my email address, password and keycode associated with my laptop subscription.  I continually receive an error that says this "Your user credentials are not associated with this SecureAnywhere Complete keycode.  Make sure you've created this user on my.webrootanywhere.com and try again."  The keycode I entered IS associated with the email address and password i entered.  The keycode i entered is the exact keycode shown in my "manage keycodes" section of my online account.  Why isn't it recognizing it??  Please help
icon

Best answer by YegorP 3 December 2012, 20:17

View original

200 replies

I purchased webroot secureanywhere complete and activated it on my laptop today.  I downloaded the Webroot SecureAnywhere Mobile Complete app for my android.  I have entered my email address, password and keycode associated with my laptop subscription.  I continually receive an error that says this "Your user credentials are not associated with this SecureAnywhere Complete keycode.  Make sure you've created this user on my.webrootanywhere.com and try again."  The keycode I entered IS associated with the email address and password i entered.  The keycode i entered is the exact keycode shown in my "manage keycodes" section of my online account.  Why isn't it recognizing it??  Please help!

----------
(Edited for improved subject line - Jim)
Userlevel 7
Hi,
It looks like your portal account was associated to your old keycode, so we moved it over to the new keycode for you. You should be all set now.
-Jim
Userlevel 7
Hello cscruggs, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D

It works now. Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
That's great to hear cscruggs and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums!

TH
I'm having the same issue with my phone as well. What do I need to do to fix it?
As well as all my passwords are still locked since the last keycode is expired. How can I transfer over my passwords to my new keycode?
Userlevel 3
Badge +3
Hi Caleb,

????What most likely has happened is that your account is associated to an older, possibly expired keycode.

After researching the keycode you provided me, it was not associated to this email.  I have moved this keycode to your email and the problem should be resolved.

Please try to install the app again.

Also, this can be done by clicking https://my.webrootanywhere.com/default.asp and creating a new account, if given the option please create a new console.

If you have any problems, let us know.

Thank you,
Josh C
Thanks alot! It worked.
Userlevel 7
Hello caleb, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums. 😃
I am having the same issue.  Would you be able to help me please?

"""I purchased webroot secureanywhere complete and activated it on my laptop today.  I downloaded the Webroot SecureAnywhere Mobile Complete app for my android.  I have entered my email address, password and keycode associated with my laptop subscription.  I continually receive an error that says this "Your user credentials are not associated with this SecureAnywhere Complete keycode.  Make sure you've created this user on my.webrootanywhere.com and try again."  The keycode I entered IS associated with the email address and password i entered.  The keycode i entered is the exact keycode shown in my "manage keycodes" section of my online account.  Why isn't it recognizing it??  Please help!"""
Userlevel 3
Badge +3
Hi davinanordstrom,

If you have already made an account on https://my.webrootanywhere.com/default.asp and are still having this error, please private message me the keycode being used as well as the registered email.

You may also open a support ticket here: https://www.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp

Thanks,
Josh C
I'm having the same issue. going back and forth with tech support all day and still getting the same error message. Way to frustrating. Can someone please fix this for my phone?
Userlevel 7
Hi Jeff,

I looked at your account, and although you're receiving the same error message, it's not the same issue. Unlike the other cases reported in this thread, your portal account is already properly associated to your keycode. The responses being given in the support ticket are correct. If it's not that the wrong email address or keycode is being input into the app, I'm not initially sure what else could be causing the problem in this case. However, as a mobile escalation engineer, I'm happy to take over the case and see if we can get this problem resolved for you. Please check your email for an email from me.

Thanks,
Jim
I purchased webroot secureanywhere complete and activated it on my laptop today. I downloaded the Webroot SecureAnywhere Mobile Complete app for my android. I have entered my email address, password and keycode associated with my laptop subscription. I continually receive an error that says this "Your user credentials are not associated with this SecureAnywhere Complete keycode. Make sure you've created this user on my.webrootanywhere.com and try again." The keycode I entered IS associated with the email address and password i entered. The keycode i entered is the exact keycode shown in my "manage keycodes" section of my online account. Why isn't it recognizing it?? Please help!
Userlevel 4

Hi FloeticLyfe,

First, I'd like to welcome you to the Webroot Community!

Sorry to hear that you are having a problem activating SecureAnywhere Mobile, but rest assured that we can fix this issue for you quickly.  Please click on the link below to create a Support Ticket.

Create a Support Ticket

Enter your registered email address and then fill out the form.  We will then look into your account and fix the issue with your keycode and you will then receive detailed instructions on how to complete the process.

Thanks,

Howard
Userlevel 7
Hello davinanordstrom, JeffODell and FloeticLyfe, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D
Webroot Forum = Fast Answers. 😉
Userlevel 7
FloeticLyfe, I do not see a support ticket from you in the system yet. Please follow Howard's advice and create a support ticket. In this case, we will need to know which email address and keycode you are trying to use, and that kind of information should not be posted here on the forum. However, if you put it into a support ticket, we can assist you further.

Thanks,
Jim
Userlevel 3
Hi JM,

So sorry about the issue you're experiencing with your phone. Please send me your email and keycode in a private message (please don't post it here) so we can look up your account and see what might need to be fixed.

Thanks!

Private message with info sent.
I have same issue as JM.  I bought COMPLETE yesterday instead of renewing for 1 year on essentials.  L inked my new key code to my account.  However the mobile app does not recognise it - 

Error

Your user credentials ar enot associated wiht this Secure Anywhere COplete Keycode.

Please advise.
Userlevel 7
Hey me_gazza!

It seems that you had an Online Account associated with your SecureAnywhere Essentials package. I have now associated your SecureAnywhere Complete keycode with your account and everything should work fine for you now.

Welcome to the Community Forum, this is a great place to get answers! 😃
Sorted
Thanks
Userlevel 7
Hello me_gazza, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D
Glad you have your problem sorted. Post any other problems, questions or comments for fast answers by great community members from Webroot.
Userlevel 7
Hi JM,

Your account was still attached to an old expired Antivirus keycode. I moved it over to the new Complete keycode for you. You should be all set now. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Interesting. I'm having the same issues... I've got one of my PCs set up and recognized with SecureAnywhere Complete, but my Android phone is giving me the same message JM was getting.

Assistance appreciated.
Kehvan