Solved

User credentials not associated

• Fresh Face
  • 1 reply
I purchased webroot secureanywhere complete.  I downloaded the Webroot SecureAnywhere Mobile Complete app for my android.  I have entered my email address, password and keycode associated with my laptop subscription.  I continually receive an error that says this "Your user credentials are not associated with this SecureAnywhere Complete keycode.  Make sure you've created this user on my.webrootanywhere.com and try again."  The keycode I entered IS associated with the email address and password i entered.  The keycode i entered is the exact keycode shown in my "manage keycodes" section of my online account.  Why isn't it recognizing it??  Please help
icon

Best answer by YegorP 3 December 2012, 20:17

View original

200 replies

Userlevel 3
Hi Rahul,

Please send me a private message with your new keycode so that I can associate the new keycode with your portal account.
I'll be available for another hour today and will be back in the office on Tuesday.

Thank you!
Hi George,

Can I have your email address pls. My mail to georgeh@webroot.com bounced back.

Regards,

Rahul
Userlevel 7
Hi Rahul, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums. :D

I think georgeh wants you to send him a private message (PM). To send him a PM, click his avatar or his name above his avatar to get to his Profile Page. The upper right side on his Profile Page is a link "Send this user a private message".

You also can send a Support Ticket like georgeh stated in the above post.
Thank you ProTruck Driver.

Hi George,

I have sent you my keycode in a private message.

Regards,

Rahul
Userlevel 7
Your Welcome. 😃
Userlevel 7
Mark and Rahul,

George is out of the office today.  I've taken care of this for both of you.  The accounts should now be properly associated.

Development is aware of association issues that occur when a user gets a new Complete keycode instead of renewing an old one for which they have already created an online account.  We are reporting every instance of this occurance to development as they come in.  Hopefully this is something development will have fixed soon.  Unfortunately we do not have a release date for a fix yet at this time.
Thanks Jim. It's working now.

Regards,

Rahul
There as a similar post about being unable access account on android phone.  Error says "your user credentials are not associated with this SecureAnywhere Complete Keycode...."  I took the keycode off from the website I log into.  I did have a problem with dual webroot apps with different names but were the same app.
Userlevel 7
Hi TSJackson66,

Could you please private message me the email address your account is set up under, the keycode you are attempting to use, and the prior keycode that was in use?  I will be happy to move the account from the old keycode to the new one for you, which will resolve this error.

You can private message me by clicking here.
@ wrote:
Hi JM,

So sorry about the issue you're experiencing with your phone. Please send me your email and keycode in a private message (please don't post it here) so we can look up your account and see what might need to be fixed.

Thanks!

hello
Userlevel 7
Hi jmjp2007,

George is out of the office today so I'm hopping in for him to get this resolved! :D

Your Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete keycode wasn't associated with your "MyWebroot" account so I went ahead and did that for you.

Now you should be able to log in to the Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete Mobile App on your Android device with no problems!

Let me know if you have any other questions!
Userlevel 7
Hey jmjp2007,

Just wanted to follow up with you and make sure the issue is resolved and the Webroot SecureAnywhere mobile app is working properly now. Let me know! :D

Thanks,
Hey,

I'm having the same problem as everone else here, try to activate my new key for webroot complete (on my android) and it says about the user credentials not associated with my account.

any help appreciated

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Hey chaznay363,

Welcome to the Community!

Good news! You should be good to go. 😃 Your "MyWebroot" account was associated to an expired Webroot SecureAnywhere Essentials keycode so I went ahead and associated it with your new Complete keycode and it looks like the association went through smoothly. 

You should now be able to log in to your Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete mobile app with no more problems. Let me know if you have any other questions!
I'm having the same issue and I don't see where to change the association between the complete and an older free app.
Same problem as JM . . . . can you help please?
Userlevel 7
Hello joymi, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums. :D
Someone from the Webroot Team will be online soon to sort your problem out today.
Userlevel 7
Hey LewP3663,

I was able to locate your free account and I just need you to send me a Private Message with your SecureAnywhere Complete keycode so I can associate the two for you. :D

Sending a Private Message:
1. Click on my name
2. Look on the right side of the page under "Contact"
3. Click "Send this user a private message"
Userlevel 7
Hey joymi!

Your My Webroot Account was connected to an older version of the software and deactivated. However, I was able to associate your SecureAnywhere Complete keycode to it and fix the deactivated state. It is now showing as "Active" and everything should run smoothly from here on out! ;)

If you have any other questions feel free to ask on the Community. You will get your answers fast!
im not sure how to do all this but im having same problem
Userlevel 7
Hey crazy_230,

Your "MyWebroot" account was associated with an expired keycode. Good news! It's now associated with the your new Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete keycode and you should be good to go and not have any other issues logging into the mobile app using your credentials!

Welcome to the forums and let me know if you need any more help!
im having the same issue. I dont know what im doing wrong!
Userlevel 7
Hello jphlee8692, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D

Someone from the Webroot Team will be online soon to sort your problem out today. 😉
Userlevel 3
Hello jphlee8692,

Please send me a private messsage with your keycode and email address. 
(make sure not to post your email or keycode here)

Also please include in your private message a little more information about the issue so I can get a better idea of what is going on.

Thank you!

😃
Userlevel 7
Hi jphlee8692,

George is out of the office today, so I'm going to take over for him.  I re-associated the account for you on our back end, and you should be all set now.  Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.  🙂