Solved

Webroot Secure Anywhere Automatic Schedule Not Working

• 23 November 2017
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Webroot is not performing the Scan according to automatic schedule I set. I have to go in manually and says at risk fix now!  Mobile is Samsung Galaxy SM-N9005 android. Was performing scheduled scans but not now.  I'd turned off auto sync to save battery but was not receiving gmail so turned it all on again. Recently loaded new app Power Doctor to speed up charging. Could this app affect Webroot auto scheduled scans? Most grateful for your help. 
icon

Best answer by JP_ 15 January 2018, 20:11

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Merci-

I am no expert in the matter of Android and its foibles but I would say it is a good bet that it could be down to the recent install.

So, my advice would be to uninstall the recent install, reboot the phone and see if the scheduled scan occurs as per expectation/schedule. If that works then you should Open a Support Ticket to inform the Support Team of your findings.

If the uninstall does not work then you can still open the ticket and ask the SUpport Team to investigate that aspect of the issue.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 4
Hello Baldrick.
I am so sorry for my lengthy delay in replying.
Thank you very much for your advice. Do I Install Webroot Anywhere on my mobile android again, after I have uninstalled the problematic application I wrote to you about? then reboot my phone?  Sorry to be so basic, but I'm so not a techy person.
Thank you again.
Louise
Userlevel 7
Welcome back, @

You will want to uninstall the Webroot app you currently have, reboot the device, and then re-install the app once again from the Google Play Store.
Feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team and they will be glad to help you!

Support Number: 1-866-612-4227 M-F 7am?6pm MT
Send a Support Ticket
Userlevel 4
Thank you JP for your kind assistance.
Installing the application from Playstore has worked! 
I set the automatic scan schedule to hourly and Webroot is successfully doing these scans..
I uninstalled Webroot Anywhere, rebooted mobile then installed Webroot from Playstore.
Thank you again for all tlyour help.

Userlevel 7
Fantastic, @!!!! Thanks for letting me know, I really do appreciate it :)