Solved

While logging in I am redirected to Application - Console appears instead of standard screen with options

• 25 March 2022
  • 3 replies

I want to login to my webroot account from the Internet select my mobile phone so as to send it commands because it is lost.  However, the login sends me to a list of consoles and there are not any menu items to reach to mobile phone commands.  Furthermore, my mobile phone is not listed even though I set it up using the same keycode.

How can I fix this problem so I can access the standard Webroot SecureAnywhere screen?

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 26 March 2022, 01:51

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @chipecox 

Mobiles have been removed from the online console for a couple of years now but from the online console you can use Google Find my Device to find it. This info is outdated: https://docs.webroot.com/us/en/home/wsa_website_userguide/wsa_managementwebsite_userguide.htm#UsingMobile%20Security/AddingMobileDevices.htm

In my case with my Phone from the Webroot Online Console! Webroot Identity Portal

Doing this below you should get a message with sound on the mobile device!

HTH,

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello,

I now understand that the options for locating a lost Android phone or for sending the phone other commands using Webroot are no longer available, but I can use Google features to this.  In my case I discovered I could locate my Samsung phone using a Samsung online feature.

Thank you for your help,

Great to hear and thanks for the reply!

Cheers,

Hello,

I now understand that the options for locating a lost Android phone or for sending the phone other commands using Webroot are no longer available, but I can use Google features to this.  In my case I discovered I could locate my Samsung phone using a Samsung online feature.

Thank you for your help,