• 4 replies

Will WRA every support Windows phone?
icon

Best answer by shorTcircuiT 6 October 2013, 18:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Superdog!

There is an Idea regarding this, go take a look and put a Kudo on it!  While Webroot does not promise anything, the more Kudo's on an Idea the more they will consider it.
Userlevel 7
Yes, as David said the more Kudos the more chances an idea to be considered and even implemented. That's the general sense of Kudo system.

However in this case, it's more less dependant on Win phones market share than Kudo here on the community. Development of WSA for Win mobile is quite expensive business that needs to be justified and bring revenues.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Yes, as David said the more Kudos the more chances an idea to be considered and even implemented. That's the general sense of Kudo system.

However in this case, it's more less dependant on Win phones market share than Kudo here on the community. Development of WSA for Win mobile is quite expensive business that needs to be justified and bring revenues.
Well, at least Windows Phone has a better chance of being developed for than Blackberry at this point 🙂
Userlevel 7
Sure David, just to clarify ...

I said that because I remember discussion a couple of months ago about possibility to have WSA for Symbian and even if this was quite warmly welcomed it never came to the basic design desk of developers because there was more than clear that Symbian is going to be dead sooner or later. It turned out it was sooner than later. Nevertheless I am sure that Win mobile OS is a future to come but the competitors (Android and iOS) never sleeps.