Solved

You may be at risk

• 18 March 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2
Hello!

For the last week I've been experiencing my webroot notification indicating that I may be at risk since my scans are out of date. I've opened the app and triggered half a dozen scans manually and updated my license key and the issue persists. Any ideas on how I can resolve this? While I know I'm not at risk, I'd like to reset the status of this notification.

Thanks!
Brandin.
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 18 March 2019, 21:20

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello neverforget98,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Have you restarted your Android device? (reboot) Try that and see if that solves your issue.
Otherwise I would do an uninstall/reinstall of Webroot. Make sure you have your Keycode available.

To uninstall SecureAnywhere Mobile from your Android device, do the following:
  1. From the main SecureAnywhere Mobile panel, press your mobile device's Menu button
  2. In the Menu panel, tap Uninstall.
  3. If prompted, enter your Webroot password and tap OK to continue.
  4. In the confirmation panel, tap OK to remove SecureAnywhere from your device.
Note: If you experience problems with the uninstall, they may be due to Device Administrator settings. Click here for more information.

Then go to the Google Play Store and download/install Webroot Security.

See if that all this resolves your issues. If not please Submit a Support Ticket and they will gladly assist you. This is free of charge with an active Webroot Subscription. Also you can Contact Support Here

HTH
Userlevel 6
Badge +21
Brandin - are you on the beta version or production version? There was another user with the same notification messages and symptoms as you but he was on the beta version. So if you're on beta, leave the beta and install the production version for now.

--Patrick--