Solved

3 licences use one

• 12 May 2018
  • 5 replies

If I purchase a 3 license Webroot, do I have to use all 3 licenses concurently?. Or could I put it on one computer and wait till it runs out on that computer and put in a different license code?. Does it come with 3 license codes or just one?. 
icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 12 May 2018, 23:47

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Yes, you do...Webroot licences mean that you have one licence (& one keycode) which can be used on whatever number of devices has been bought, i.e., 3 devices or 5 devices NOT 3 licences or 5 licenses.
So I have to use it at the same time?.
Userlevel 7
As I said previously if you have a license for 3 devices then they to be used at the same time.

If you have purchased multiple licences, i.e., you have received more than keycode, then you can install and activate each licence separately, i.e., one after the other, each is independent of the other.

The only exception to that rule is if you have purchased the Best Buy version, in which case the licence/subscription period starts the moment you purchase it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
If you have one 3 device 1 year licence then install on all three systems ASAP and the same for a 1 year 5 device licence and the same with a one 1 year device licence and so on....! https://www.webroot.com/us/en/home

Ok thanks guys. All clear on this now.