I have noticed since I have started using WSA that sometimes I open Google Chrome and my Adblock Plus extension is not enabled. Ive never had this problem before installing WSA. For a while Adblock Plus will stay on but sometimes it isnt showing up in the browser URL address area as being enabled. I was wondering if there is anything I can change maybe in the Web Shield or other shields so their isnt any conflict between the two?Thanks.
Best answer by Kit
Google Chrome recently made a change that auto-disables all extensions installed by third party programs, however it doesn't trigger correctly and ends up disabling extensions that it shouldn't. I've been using Firefox with my Adblock because it works better than Adblock on Chrome and because Chrome keeps disabling Adblock since the silent update.
Since the ID shield may also impact it if Adblock+ updated and you were one of the very luckiest first folks to get the update, then Adblock components may be Blocked under Protected Applications of the ID shield. So check there first. But do keep in mind that it may not be WSA in this case, since I was having trouble in Chrome with Adblock even when WSA was temporarily turned off.