Solved

after Chrome update never ending circles

Show first post

37 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Really that is very odd as I live in Canada and not working here and I will ping @ to allow your picture as this is very interesting!

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
It's definitely working ok on google.co.uk.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yes it is strange and I or someone else will let you know when the fix is in place it could be a Program Update or an Extension Update not quite sure.

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 2
Hasn't been fixed on my end yet.  It's odd that using the Chrome browser WR checkmarks work fine searching with Bing but not with Google search.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Seems to have been fixed now.
Well on my end it's still not working it still keeps circling but I have been told they are working on a fix ASAP!

Thanks,

Daniel ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Seems to have been fixed now.
Userlevel 3
Aint't nothing like double web shielding!  One from within Chrome and Webroot monitoring the browsing activities!

Cool!

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yes I can confirm as it is doing it with me as well! And they don't stop.

Thanks,

Daniel :S

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I've pinged some folks here to come take a look at this one.
Userlevel 2
Thanks TripleHelix but it didn't help. The Chrome update was today to Version 38.0.2125.101 m.- from V 37.   I already had the newest version of the WR app installed.  I unistalled the WR app and reinstalled but that didn't help.  Since Chrome went from V 37 series to now 38 (which is somewhat major...I guess) WR will have to modify their app, that's what has happened in the past.  

I looked through my old WR posts and it definitely seems to be a case of Deja Vu!  It won't be cured until WR updates their app, again, just like the last time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Chrome is forcing users to get the Web Shield from the Chrome Store so it's best to install in from there and let us know if that helps? https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/webroot-filtering-extensi/kjeghcllfecehndceplomkocgfbklffd

Thanks,

Daniel ;)

Userlevel 3
I sure the Staff at Webroot are aware of this since they maybe reading this posting and are working on the issue!

p.s.
        Webroot WRSA has and is the best and smallest software that I have ever used and I love it!  All super great ratings for
         their outstanding software that they have developed!  Small footprint in memory and amazing at what it can do
         for as small as it is!