37 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Seems to have been fixed now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Seems to have been fixed now.
Well on my end it's still not working it still keeps circling but I have been told they are working on a fix ASAP!

Thanks,

Daniel ;)
Userlevel 2
Hasn't been fixed on my end yet.  It's odd that using the Chrome browser WR checkmarks work fine searching with Bing but not with Google search.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yes it is strange and I or someone else will let you know when the fix is in place it could be a Program Update or an Extension Update not quite sure.

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
It's definitely working ok on google.co.uk.

Userlevel 2
Well there has been a Chrome update since I first reported it and the spin just keeps on spinning!
Userlevel 7
Awesome!  Thanks Nic and good work to the Dev's!
Userlevel 2
Thanks I have the same problem..:D
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Thanks I have the same problem..:D
Me too, well, we all do really.  I have just been using IE or Firefox for searches.  At least it lools like a fix will soon be on the way for us 🙂
Userlevel 2
I use Chrome whenever possible, even though Google searches has no checks from Webroot, Bing searches in Chrome have the Webroot checks.  I also use WOT which is another indicator of safety no matter which browser I am using.
Userlevel 2
What is WOT?..thanks
"
"Hmmmm, rd52...I used to use WOT but stopped after reading/having seen mixed reviews as to it's efficacity."
Home user with spinners here as well, win 7, 64 bit. Is this related to the Chrome shield for unauthenticated script I have on all https sites, including this one?