Solved

Auto Scan

• 24 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

Will not do an auto scan at a designated time. Can do manual scan only.  Used to do it but not anymore. Am also running Malwarebytes and did put in their allow folder the Webroot folder.

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 24 August 2020, 22:05

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

I had mine on at 9AM and then changed to 8:30AM. Neither works.  Not sure about MBAM as it used to work with it and no problems. I had sent a request on the support page but have not received any response.

Thanks for the Update! Webroot Customer Service

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue, it should be 24 to 48 hours but could take a little longer because of COVID 19.

Thanks,

Userlevel 2

I had mine on at 9AM and then changed to 8:30AM. Neither works.  Not sure about MBAM as it used to work with it and no problems. I had sent a request on the support page but have not received any response.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Claypool 

The only way I got it to scan on time was to set it up this way and it does scan at 1:00PM everyday if the PC is on at that time. I’m not sure if it’s a conflict with MBAM?

HTH,