I’ve tried going through the messages, and some people found their answer but didn’t write it down. I have emailed Tech support but their suggestions didn’t work, so they gave me a number to call.
The automation said my “wait time was over an hour”!
Even though it is “uninstalled” a file and the svch continues to monitor and zap files that I don’t want it to. That is the reason I uninstalled it. There was no feature I could find to exclude files and folders.
Things that I have done:
- Use remove program from Control Panel- Success, but left both a file called "zPiaabeg.exe" in Program Files and service host named “WRSVC”. Neither can be deleted or stopped.
- Attempt to change permissions in Windows 10 to allow deletion- Fail
- Attempt to end process in Task manager- Fail
- Reboot in Safe Mode and attempt to delete file/end process/ stop wrsvc- fail. fail. fail.
- Use of third party software like File Assasin- fail. Says file is currently in use.