Had power outage recently and since then I can’t download any of my accounts into Quicken. I get “virus scan failed.” What can be done to fix this?
Best answer by TripleHelix
The first thing would be to do a clean reinstall!
Please follow the steps closely!
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
- Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
- KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
- Uninstall WSA and Reboot
- Look to see if this folder is gone: C:\ProgramData\WRData and if it’s there delete it. (Hidden Area)
- Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode
- Let it finish it's install scan
- Reboot once again
- DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
Please let us know if that resolves your issue?