Solved

Cant use my key code!!!

• 3 January 2013
  • 6 replies

Hello whenever i try to use my keycode it tells me that i need to contact webroot support if the problem pursistes. Has anyone else had the same problem? Please can someone tell me what to do or can anyone help me. Thank you:)
icon

Best answer by ereyes24 3 January 2013, 06:06

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello ereyes24 and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums.

It would be best to Submit a Support Ticket and ask them if there is any issues with your keycode and they will let you know!

HTH,

TH
Userlevel 7
Hello ereyes24, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. 😃
Thank you for replying but its been almost a day that i sent a ticket with all the necessary information that they asked for and still they havent replied thats why i came here so that hopefully somoene can give me a quicker reply or solution.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Sorry but the Webroot staff have gone home for the day and someone will be able to help tomorrow during the day.

The Community is staffed with Webroot employees that will do their best to help you if you need technical support from 7AM to 5PM MST, Monday through Friday, and 10AM to 7PM MST, Sunday.  The Community is not currently staffed on Saturdays.

http://community.webroot.com/t5/Community-Guidelines-please-read/Looking-for-Support/td-p/10124

HTH,

TH
Thank you for the help TripleHelix I'll keep on the look out for any new information from them.
Userlevel 7
It looks like our support agents took care of this one via the support system. If not, please reply back and we'll continue to assist.