Solved

Carbonite Intrusion

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

My Webroot has been unobtrusive until recently. Now, every morning, I get a pop-up telling me I need a Carbonite account. My attempts to comply have been frustrated (and frustrating). When I try to log in, it doesn’t like my credentials. It says it will send me a code but never does.

Why is this happening and what can I do to get rid of it?

icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 12 May 2022, 11:52

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello @jmrathbun 

Please see this message in thread:

https://community.webroot.com/webroot-secureanywhere-complete-14/webroot-popup-message-351267?postid=375665#post375665

HTH,

Dave.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

The problem appeared cured as of this AM. Thanks! 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

@jmrathbun Thanks for letting us know. It’s solved now for most people and for others it should go away very soon

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

How soon is very soon?  The annoying popups must be stopped NOW as it is harassment.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

How many tickets are in the support queue for this issue?  I am still receiving the pop-ups 7+ days after raising a support ticket with no feedback forthcoming.

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

How many tickets are in the support queue for this issue?  I am still receiving the pop-ups 7+ days after raising a support ticket with no feedback forthcoming.

Hey @AV1  I see that support responded to you on May 17th. They asked you to let them know if you need further assistance. I’m sorry that you are still having this popup issue as most people have had it resolved so please reach out to support. I would be more than happy to escalate and you can speak with an agent