Solved

Conflict with CloudBerry Backup

• 18 January 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

I have the latest WebRoot and also the latest CloudBerry backup software.  Cloudberry stops working when WebRoot active protections are running.  Cloudberry say to add an exclusion to web root to avoid scanning the Cloud Berry files.  I cannot find anywhere in Web Root to add these file exclusions.

Am I missing something or does WebRoot not allow you to specify files to avoid ?

icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 18 January 2020, 21:31

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Badge +3

Also just to be clear - Cloudberry runs fine with WebRoot is deactivated.  But as soon as its active - Cloudberry stops working again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Hello @avee8r 

Welcome to the Webroot Community

Sorry to hear you are having this issue,

Please look here on the PC User Guide and HERE.

Also you can Submit a Support Ticket and have them Whitelist this Cloudberry for you if the above does not fix the issue. This is a Free Service with a Webroot subscription.

HTH?

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Hello @avee8r 

You could do a uninstall/reinstall which might fix this problem if you want to try?

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
  • DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done

Please let us know if that resolves your issue?

Thanks,