Solved

Did I need to purchase for 5 devices?

• 30 November 2021
  • 7 replies

I just purchased webroot for 5 devices. 2 computers and 3 phones. Did I need to buy the phones? When I added my phone, it didn't show in my active devices in my account.

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 30 November 2021, 18:42

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Samadhi808 

Mobiles will not show on your online account, it did at one point but they removed it for what ever reason.

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

I assume you have looked at https://identity.webrootanywhere.com/V1/Account/Login for your activated devices, correct? 

Normally, I see all my devices show up there shortly after the app’s activation. Have you opened the app on your phones and activated them? 

You can always reach out to Webroot Customer Support for specific help. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Hello @Samadhi808 

Mobiles will not show on your online account, it did at one point but they removed it for what ever reason.

Thanks,

Triple, I still see my Android devices on my page. Is that a leftover from an older time? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

@MajorHavocI don’t see them, it uses Google Find my Device!

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

@MajorHavoc aren't you using the Business Console?

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Thanks for the update  Daniel. I guess I never noticed the change. I need to pay more attention. :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

@MajorHavocaren't you using the Business Console?

Nope. I mange mostly individuals who want their own access, so I have not used the business console as most people I consult to want to mange their own installs.  Maybe we should chat about what advantage I would add for those installs, and I can sell it better!  :-)

Thanks