Solved

Did system anlilizer, Hardware graphic ram is low. what is the fix?

• 3 September 2014
  • 6 replies

• Fresh Face
  • 3 replies
What do you do when your graphic ram is low .
icon

Best answer by ARG 3 September 2014, 01:51

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP I STILL DON’T KNOW WHY WEBROOT SAYS MY GRAPHIC RAM IS LOW.

I wouldn’t take System Analyzer results to seriously and personally I don’t care to use it see here: https://community.webroot.com/got-an-idea-29/remove-system-analyzer-from-all-products-and-just-leave-it-as-a-standalone-downloadable-app-263631

And: https://community.webroot.com/search?q=%20System%20Analyzer

Thanks,

WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP I STILL DON’T KNOW WHY WEBROOT SAYS MY GRAPHIC RAM IS LOW.

Than,ks,that sounds real good to me.I like it, I did not notice any problem. The EYES have it
Userlevel 7
Hi ARG

To be honest if the only reason you think that you have an issue is because System Analyzer has said so, and you have not noticed an problem before whilst using you PC I would ignore it...you do not need System Analyzer to detect that...your Mark 1 eyeball should be a real good judge.

That is not to say that the advice given by Dan is not correct...it is good advice.  I just do not hold much store by System Analyzer.

Regards, Baldrick

Userlevel 7
Badge +13
All that said,if you have a severe lack of graphics ram,the only way to get more is to get a new card,in which case you have to be careful about the interface,make sure the voltage matches the spec on the motherboard, and that your power supply can handle the card.And most importantly..ventilate.If you are happy with the performance,you can simply ignore what system analyzer tells you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Wow.That's the first i've heard of that.What kind of graphics card are you running,or are you using a graphics solution built into the motherboard.Some of these newer games have some crazy recommended specs on your pc.A card with 1 GB ram would be the minumum these days.Most games are going to run best with cards with 2GB ram northward