Solved

Do web console change security level at webroot Av Anywhrere ?

Userlevel 3
Dear wb communitiy,
i want to ask,if i change the level of security at the web console,it change also in webroot Av ?
Which is the Default security level,web console Or webroot Antivirus ?

i will appreciate any help from you,
Thank you.

icon

Best answer by BurnDaddy 12 May 2018, 19:38

View original

5 replies

Hello ELn752Q,

Yes, if you make changes to the Web console they will affect the PC you made the changes to. Be aware that any setting in the Web console other than "User Configuration" will result in the Webroot PC settings being controlled only from the Web console and users of the PC in question will have limited options in the GUI. (The little globe icon you see in the Web console for that PC means that the PC is managed by the Web Console.) Default is "User Configuration" (PC console).

Hope this info helps. Let us know if you have any questions. 😉
Userlevel 3
Hi
BurnDaddy,Thank you very much for your answer 🙂
@ wrote:
Hi
BurnDaddy,Thank you very much for your answer :-)
You're welcome, ELn752Q. Glad I could help.

Here is a breakdown of the different Web console settings. I recommend just using the default setting, but that is up to you and what you are trying to achieve with Webroot. I do manage some of my PCs though. Helps me to keep an eye on what's going on with those machines. ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Hi
BurnDaddy,Thank you very much for your answer :-)
You're welcome, ELn752Q. Glad I could help.

Here is a breakdown of the different Web console settings. I recommend just using the default setting, but that is up to you and what you are trying to achieve with Webroot. I do manage some of my PCs though. Helps me to keep an eye on what's going on with those machines. ;)

Just to add you can read more here: https://docs.webroot.com/us/en/home/wsa_website_userguide/wsa_managementwebsite_userguide.htm#PCSecurity/EditingPCSecuritySettings.htm%3FTocPath%3DPC%2520Security%7C_____3
Userlevel 3
Hi TripleHelix,
Thank you very much for help :-)
from day to day,i start to love webroot more and more.
i think,wrc is the Only one that is looking like a professional web console,i love it 😉