Solved

FFFFFFE" "WindowsUpdate

• 16 October 2012
  • 2 replies

If this error is caused by Malware, why won't my Webroot remove it? How can i get Webroot to remove it?
icon

Best answer by JimM 22 October 2012, 23:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Mansamusa,

I'm not seeing that you ever created a support ticket regarding your issue. My preliminary research indicates this is an issue regarding Windows updates failing to install. While it could be a malware issue, it might not be. If we can take a look at logs from the computer, we can make that determination for you, but we'd need you to contact us via the support system in order for us to obtain the information needed for making such a determination. Does the problem still exist, or did you get it worked out? If it's still an issue for you, please open up the ticket as TripleHelix suggested. We'll be happy to take a look for you. :)

*edit - Looks like you chose to get a refund instead according to a separate thread you had open.  We're sorry to see you go.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello mansamusa and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums.

Can you Please Submit a Support Ticket so they can have a look at your scan logs and they will be able to determine the next course of action to help you and be sure they will. ;)

Thanks,

TH