Filtering extension not working on a Google search in Chrome or Iexplorer.

  • 8 October 2018
  • 0 replies
  • 125 views

The Webroot filtering extension quit working when I do a Google search in Google Chrome or IExplorer. If I open a Bing search in either browser, the extension works. This is happening on 3 of my Windows 10 computers and a friends computer.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled Google Chrome and Webroot, which made no change. After doing this I found that the extension did work if I do a Bing search in both browsers (Chrome & Iexplorer), just not when doing a Google search.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Reply