Solved

firewall sugestion and way to configure webroot to agresive mode and test like eicar

Show first post

29 replies

Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
   BTW, it is a shame that you have not wriiten that short document you mentioned...I am sure it would be excellent, given what
   I have read in your posts...think that comes from you industry background...which is invaluable in things like this.
Truely it's a shame, because it would certainly be the well written document with plenty of valuable informations.

Regards,

Mike

Userlevel 7
@ @ so what about it?  Beefing up my initial stab, at a high level explanation, with the additional points you have both provided?  

I am happy to do the work (what am I setting myself up for...:S) and send a proposed draft to you both for checking/feedback on what needs to change before we propose it as a canned reply for use by the Community?

I would suggest that we approach the PUG Meister (Daniel) to see how we make it available for the PUG members to use as and when they need to whilst helping other users)?

Good, bad, worth doing?  Let me know. ;)

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 2
Hello that was a cobstructive discusión about how sistems and malware Works i feel more secure and trust more on esa thanks and tell me fid anyone use win patrol i hace a lifetime licence and want to use it thank you again
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
You can use WinPatrol if you like!

Daniel 😉