Great product and customer service

• 17 October 2013
  • 5 replies

Badge +1
I've been using SecureAnywhere Antivirus for the past few months as part of the Facebook free trial and I've been very impressed. The software is very fast and has never caused any slowdowns unlike other antivirus programs I have used.

Also I've received prompt and helpful advice from customer support whenever I've had a problem. Today my question about a detected threat whilst updating to Windows 8.1 was answered in less than five minutes!

I'll definitely be buying a new subscription soon before the trial expires and would recommend Webroot to my friends and family.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
That's great to hear another happy customer welcome to the land of the Cloud and speed without the Lag! :D

http://www.webroot.com/us/en/partners/technology-partners/web-content-classification

Cheers,

TH
Userlevel 7
Hello simon, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. 😃
Userlevel 7
Welcome to Webroot and the Webroot Community!

Stick around as this is a great place to help you learn about WSA, and we try our best as volunteers to help everyone out with problems too!
Userlevel 7
Hello Simon and welcome to the Webroot Community! We are glad you're satisfied with WSA :D
Userlevel 7
Hello Simon, welcome to the Community where everyday is a new learning experience.:) Glad to hear from yet another happy satisfied WSA user. 😃