Help Somthing Is Kiiling My Internet Connection!

• 14 January 2014
  • 10 replies

I have someting that kills my internet connection ....... please help me.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi ragweed - We will need to look at your logs after you Open a Support Ticket to be sure.

Also, if Webroot is causing a conflict, a fresh uninstall/reinstall could resolve the issue, but I want to be sure that there isn't an infection.
Thanks Mike! I opened a ticket.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
hat router do you have?
vision net model m504...high speed internet......
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hmmm is it from one without web root running???
Webroot says the firewall is on...!
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
still getting those? I am
Yes... I think its the Webroot Firewall doing this. I disabled the Firewall for Webroot only & so far no problem. I read that Windows Firewall is only what you need anyway. Good Luck!
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Yes... I think its the Webroot Firewall doing this. I disabled the Firewall for Webroot only & so far no problem. I read that Windows Firewall is only what you need anyway. Good Luck!
That may be true for Windows 8, but for those using Legacy Windows products the Windows Firewall does not provide full in/out protection.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Did you get a reply from support as you said to Mike you sent one? And can you tell us the version of Windows you are using and if you are using another Firewall or Firewall Extender?

Thanks,

TH