Solved

Hi again i have a cuestion about a giveway

Show first post

33 replies

Userlevel 2
Thanks and i pm Nick and only say remove promottion Or something like that but nothing about my licence code
Userlevel 7
Hi aktiffk

No problem, and the PM was probably a good idea.

As I live in the UK, and it is late here, I am going to bed...but I will look to try to sign in tomorrow morning to see how you have gotten on with this issue.

And then hopefully follow up later tomorrow.

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 2
I hope Nick answr and say if this licenciada nce is valid take a test good nigth
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yes it should be fine if they sent you a keycode so no worries!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Hi aktiffk

Really, as Daniel has said...if you have the keycode and if WSA is showing GREEN/working normally then I would not worry.  I am sure that @ will respond to your PM as soon as he can once he has done whatever checking he can...so rest easy.

Have a great weekend.

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
@
Has the Broncos Webroot trial webpage been taken down? The page is not loading in my browser as of last night.

@
I've just activated WSA with a trial keycode that I got the day before yesterday from the webpage just to check if it works. And everything is working fine. So keycode works and it's legal.:)
Userlevel 2
Hey nic thank you and thanks to broncos we can close topic and thanks you
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
If you got a code and it works then it's legit.  Go ahead and keep using it even though the promotion is technically over, it will be no problem.