HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 September 2020
  • 3 replies

I RECENTLY RENEWED MY SUBSCRIPTION WITH WEBROOT.  BEEN WITH YOU PEOPLE FOR 20 YEARS AND THIS IS MY LAST RENEWAL EVER.  I HAVE TRIED TO CALL AND WILL STAY ON HOLD FOR 45 MINUTES MORE THAN ONCE.  I HAVE SENT YOU MESSAGE WITH MY PHONE, SURPRISE, NO ANSWER.  MY PHONE IS snip removed telephone number please don’t post personal details in public. TH.  WHAT I NEED IS A CORRECTION TO THE AMOUNT I WAS CHARGED .  I HAVE AN EMAIL THAT STATES $10.00 OFF OF THE 59.99 IF I RENEWED.  I HIT RENEW AND WAS PROMPTLY CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT.   BASICALLY I CAN UNDERSTAND AN ERROR LIKE THAT BUT I CANNOT ACCEPT THAT CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM YOUR COMPANY.  I LIKE THE PRODUCT BUT DETEST THE WAY YOU TREAT CUSTOMERS.  

3 replies

AS I STATED BEFORE I WAS SENT AN EMAIL STATING 10.00 OFF OF 59.99 IF I RENEWED.  I PUSHED THE RENEW BUTTON AND PROMPTLY WAS CHARGED 59.99.  I HAVE TRIED ON VARIOUS OCCASIONS TO CALL, I HAVE SENT YOU A MESSAGE AS I AM DOING NOW AND VOILA.  NO ONE ANSWERS.  I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR 20 YEARS AND YOU HAVE A GREAT PRODUCT BUT NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL.  YOUR NOT THE ONLY FISH IN THE SEA YOU KNOW.  THIS WILL BE MY LAST RENEWAL IF YOU DO NOT RESOLVE THIS.  MY PHONE NUMBER IS snip removed telephone number please don’t post personal details in public. TH.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Suellen Dowe 

It’s best to Submit a Support Ticket and in the drop down choose sales and they will help you and please give them a few days.

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue, it should be 24 to 48 hours but could take a little longer because of COVID 19.

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Suellen Dowe ,

Since this seems to be an issue with renewals, this will be your fastest contact point:

wr-customersales@opentext.com

1-866-612-4227