Solved

How can I add exceptions?

• 16 December 2012
  • 3 replies

Hi. I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this since I'm new. Yesterday, I downloaded a game and I can't seem to launch it. I researched about some solutions, and one told me to add this game to exceptions or a whitelist. I don't know how to do that, so what I did was deactivate the firewall and most of the antivirus functions. My Webroot has expired, and it is version 8.0.2.85.

My main question is: How can I add this game to exceptions, so it doesn't block it and I can play?

Thanks. 
icon

Best answer by RetiredTripleHelix 16 December 2012, 00:33

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello AnaGabriela and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums.

First are you going to renew Webroot SecureAnywhere? There are great deals going on now from 50% to 75% off http://www.webroot.com/En_US/sites/land-holiday-2012.html first you should check if the game is being blocked Here if it is and you know if safe move it to Allow or Monitor also you can go Here and add the game .exe to the Allow or Monitor list and that should do it!

HTH,

TH
Userlevel 7
Hello AnaGabriela, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. 😃
Userlevel 7
Please follow TripleHelix's suggestions but I am curious about your last statement stating that your Webroot is expired. I am wondering if you need help purchasing a new license/renewing or if you no longer wish to use Webroot on your system (in which case you can uninstall SecureAnywher).

Current Product Offerings (Amazing :D)