Solved

how can I add Webroot to a second device per my contract?

• 3 December 2014
  • 8 replies

requsting assistance on how to add Webroot security to a second laptop in our home?
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 23 December 2017, 03:43

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello mhatthews,

Welcome to the Community,

May I ask if you have a 3 license subscription?

If you need to install on another computer then follow these instructions here.

Heres the links for installing Webroot,

• Make sure you have a copy of your Keycode
  • KEEP the computer online fo install to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE)
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot
Let us know if you need more help!
Re: how can I add Webroot to a second device per my contract?
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello shanebenefield,

Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum,

May I ask you what Webroot package do you have? Please look here and tell me if you have you have WSA Internet Security Plus which is for 3 devices or WSA Complete for 5 devices. If you have Webroot Secure Anywhere Antivirus, that is only good for one device.

If you need to install Webroot on another computer/device:

Please follow the steps below closely in terms of installing WSA on the target system/machine!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you have or add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online during the install to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE). Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Install with the new installer, entering your Keycode when prompted to do so in the install process
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot 
Thanks,
Userlevel 7
Hi shanebenefield

Welcome to the Community Forums.

If I may just clarify something here? Do you have a multi device subscription, i.e., you can use it with more than one device?

If the answer is 'Yes' then follow Sherry's instructions. But if the answer is 'No' then you will need to upgrade your current subscription to add another device to  before you can apply what Sherry has provided. And to do this you can access THIS Renew/Upgrade site which will guide you through the process online.

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick

im trying to add my friends laptop to my account or contract well whatever its call n im not tech smart at this stuff so on her laptop its saying to renew n i just want add it to mine
Userlevel 7
@, I've re-sent you the download instructions to your Gmail Inbox.
Please feel free to send me a private message if you have any questions.
thanks so much n i hope i can do this n im so good at this stuff
Userlevel 7
Just post another reply if you have any problems, we have a whole amazing community of members that are eager to help!