How can I get key code for my webroot? I do not have hard copy of program. Had installed thru inte.

• 5 June 2014
  • 2 replies

How can I get key code for my webroot? I do not have hard copy of program. Had installed thru inte.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi mcb014kir

Welcome to the Community Forums.

If you installed WSA via an internet download you will have received a keycode by email, either trial or paid.  And to install and run WSA you will need that keycode...so assuming that you have installed WSA successfull the keycode can be found by click on the 'My Account' tab.  The tab should open up and display keycode used, product & version.

Hope that helps?

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Also if you want to request your keycode or installation instructions to be emailed to you, click here to fill out the request form.

If you purchased Webroot SecureAnywhere from Best Buy, click here to access the latest download. Or contact Best Buy Assurance at 1-800-433-5778 to request your keycode. Be sure to mention your subscription software through Best Buy.

If you purchased Webroot from another vendor, send a message to Webroot Support for assistance, including in your message where you purchased Webroot from. A proof of purchase may be requested based on your situation.