How do I change my password for Webroot TOOLBAR on Chrome?

• 13 February 2015
  • 0 replies

Hello,

This question was originally posed on 10-08-2014 by community memeber "jtd". Dermot7 replied to jtd and provided innaccurate information. I replied to the original posting but have not receieved an answer, as of yet. Below is the link to the original post and below that I have copied and pasted the original post. 

Should I be missing something, I apologize but have still not been able to figure out how to change my password in the Webroot TOOLBAR for Chrome. 

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

jtdNew Memberhttps://webroot.i.lithium.com/t5/image/serverpage/avatar-name/frankenstein/avatar-theme/candy/avatar-collection/monsters/avatar-display-size/messagePosts: 0Registered: ?10-08-2014 Hi. How do you change our password on the Webroot Toolbar?Dermot7Sr. Community LeaderPosts: 726 Registered: ?02-03-2012 Re: Hi. How do you change our password on the Webroot Toolbar?CRR68New Memberhttps://webroot.i.lithium.com/t5/image/serverpage/avatar-name/sportscar/avatar-theme/candy/avatar-collection/transit/avatar-display-size/messagePosts: 1Registered: a week ago Re: Hi. How do you change our password on the Webroot Toolbar?Options a week ago
Hello Dermot7,

Like the original poster in this string, "jtd", I cannot find how to change the password for the Webroot Toolbar in Chrome. The links you provided do not give instructions on changing the Toolbar password. Unless I am missing something, in which case, I apologize. The links you provided only give info for generating and changing passwords on websites which I have no problem performing.

I regularly change my log in password in my Webroot Secure Anywhere account and would like to be able to change my password for the Webroot Toolbar for Chrome so that it matches the password for my Webroot Secure Anywhere account.

Can you please advise?

Many thanks,

CRR68

Report Inappropriate ContentMessage 3 of 3 (20 Views) Reply 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!