HOW DO I FIND THE ExPIRE DATE

where do i find the experation date
icon

Best answer by RetiredTripleHelix 23 June 2017, 17:41

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Have a look here to see: http://www.webroot.com/En_US/SecureAnywhere/PC/WSA_PC_Help.htm#C12_MyAccount/CH11b_ActivatingKeycode.htm

Thanks,

Daniel ;)

I found that info but I need to find how to delete or change the computers I have protected. Tried everything and can't get to that info. I paid for 3 and need to delete one to add a different one. Thanks
Hello ?,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

This will require you to log into your Web Console.

Please have a look at this KB Article, it will show you how to deactivate your PC.

To install on your new PC please follow these directions:

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online for install to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE)
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode.
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again

Hope this info helps. If you still need assistance please don't hesitate to ask. https://

bd
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Awesome ? Great job keep up the great work for the Community!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
@ wrote:
Awesome @ Great job keep up the great work for the Community!

Cheers,

Daniel ;)
Thanks, Daniel. You keep up the great work, too. :)

bd
Userlevel 1
Hello,
My expiration date (or days to go) does not show in any of the screens that you show. It just shows "active". As far as I know, my subsription is not from a third party.
So, how can I find out when my subscriprion will expire?
Hi c2me,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

To see days remaining in WSA...                                                 (Click on pics to enlarge)

Or log in to your Web console and see it there (Click on "View" under "Keycodes");

hope this helps, ;)

BD
Userlevel 1
The web console is asking for the THIRD and FOURTH characters of my Security Code (case sensitive). I assume that is NOT from my keycode for the software. I tried retrieving the Security Code via the "lost" route, but the email which I used is way old and isn't being forwarded (or hasn't appeared as of yet)
@ wrote:
The web console is asking for the THIRD and FOURTH characters of my Security Code (case sensitive). I assume that is NOT from my keycode for the software...
Correct. It's NOT from your keycode. When you first setup your Web Console you were asked to pick a security code. The code can be alphanumeric so you may have chosen a word, a number, or a combination of the two. So when it asks for the THIRD and FOURTH characters of your code, and say your code is "Webroot", you'd enter "b" and "r".

The email will be sent to the email that you used to (try to) logon to the Web Console. If you don't receive the email then I would contact support.

Technical Support: 
Submit a ticket

or

Call 1-866-612-4227
M-F 7am?6pm MT

The days remaining should really be showing on the main screen of the WSA interface. I really have no idea why you aren't seeing it there. :S

Hope this info helps. Let us know if you still have questions. ;)

BD
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Hi c2me,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

To see days remaining in WSA...                                                 (Click on pics to enlarge)

Or log in to your Web console and see it there (Click on "View" under "Keycodes");

hope this helps, ;)

BD
Also you can go here and uncheck this box and it should show the remaining days as well! Not sure but you may have to reboot before it shows up!

Userlevel 1
I did find my security code and did see my remaining days. I still find it odd that it doesn't show on the console. Here's what I see. Thanks for your help though!

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
I did find my security code and did see my remaining days. I still find it odd that it doesn't show on the console. Here's what I see. Thanks for your help though!

Looks like you have the Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription service so it would be best to talk to them directly!

1-800-GEEK SQUAD 
https://www.webroot.com/us/en/home/products/geeksquad-dl

Thanks,

Daniel

See here from your snapshot:

@ wrote:

Hi c2me,

Glad to hear you were able to find the expiration date. Thanks for letting us know.

BD
It also matters whether or not you have access to the GUI as well.  If you are managed by a policy then you may or may not even have access to the GUI itself.  So you would have to go turn that feature on in the policy editor in the Webroot admin console.  You will also have to go under basic config tab and find hide the SecureAnywhere key code and subscription info. from off to on so then you will be able to see how many days you have left for your subscription.  By default it looks like it’s automatically turned off so you can't see that detail, at least it was for me.