How do I Uninstall Webroot

• 15 August 2015
  • 1 reply

I've tried to renew my subscription & I get a thank you message displayed along with the cost.
But when I try to remove threats on my system it tells me I need to renew my subscription.

Also when I display hold the mouse over the Webroot icon it displays the message
 "Webroot SecureAnywhere V9.0.1.35 - Infected"

At this point I'd just like to uninstall webroot completely.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi mrjcbeau

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Sorry to hear about your troubles with WSA.  I can assure yo uthat they are not the norm.  Should you decide to stay then please post back and we will try to assist you to resolve them...that is what we are here for.

In the interim, to answer your question, you should be able to run the WSA uninstaller from either the Control Panel (the Add orr Remove Programs option) or Start Menu (click on All Programs, naviate down to the Webroot folder in the list, click on the folder and then clik on the Tools sub folder to reveal the uninstaller.

It could happen that uninstallation options for SecureAnywhere could be missing from the Control Panel or Start menu.  In that case then here are some steps you can try to resolve the problem.

As I said before, should you change your mind and still have issues then please post back so that we can help you.

Regards, Baldrick