QuestionHow do I update Webroot SecureAnywhere?
AnswerBy default, it will update itself, and you won't need to worry about it. However, if you deactivated automatic updates from General Preferences, you can manually check for updates yourself.
To check for SecureAnywhere updates:
- Open SecureAnywhere.
- Click the Gear icon next to My Account.
- Click About SecureAnywhere
- Click Check for software updates. If a newer version exists, Webroot downloads the update to your system. [img]https://d1qy7qyune0vt1.cloudfront.net/webroot-en/attachment/20008iF6F37D342BC0383B.png[/img]
1. Open SecureAnywhere.
2. Go to Advanced Settings > Install Settings
3. Check the box for "Automatically download and apply updates."
4. Then click Save, enter the Captcha,a dn you can now exit this screen.