How long to get a response from support?

• 16 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I logged a ticket on Aug 11th NZ time and still haven’t had a response. Webroot has been having an issue since Aug 4th, where every 15 minutes it attempts to install something and fails (there are 2 msi files thats having problems), which interferes with my USB devices (headset, so messes up audio etc). I’ve tracked down the logs but the support portal doesn’t have anywhere to upload logs or screenshots to. If I quit webroot, the problem goes away.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Holmium  I will ping one of the Community Staff so they can help you look into your ticket issue. @khumphrey  It’s a known issue for some users and not all and you are still secure because of this but Support is the only one that can help you. You probably will not receive a reply until Monday during the day MDT time and if you want send a PM to khumphrey with the email address to the ticket: https://community.webroot.com/inbox/conversation?with=76325

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Holmium ,

As TripleHelix mentioned, please private message me with the email attached to your webroot account. I’ll take a look into your support ticket for you.