Solved

How long to get an answer from support?

Userlevel 1

On May 14th I submitted a ticket to support and didn’t receive a response. So on May 24th, I asked for an update and still no response. Is there an issue with the support team?

icon

Best answer by khumphrey 8 June 2020, 19:07

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Hello @Holmium ,

Welcome to the Webroot Community  

So sorry your question must of got lost in the mix? Let me ping @khumphrey and see if he can see what's going on with your ticket..

Usually it takes Support 24-48 hours unless you keep sending in another ticket. Because once you do that your ticket will go to the end of the queue. 

HTH?

Userlevel 1

Thanks, be nice to get a response from them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Hello @Holmium ,

Are you sure you have the right link? Just encase you do not. ..Please look here: https://detail.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp

Contact Webroot Support phone numbers: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/contact

HTH

Userlevel 1

Hi there, yep, thats the correct link. Happy to DM my email address to someone if that helps?

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Hello @Holmium 

Well I did ping @khumphrey Friday but maybe he'll respond Monday? Let me ping @freydrew and perhaps he will assist with this support issue..

So sorry for the delays..can't figure out why Webroot Support has not contacted you....this is certainly an inconvenience for you...🤨 Usually the Support Team will respond. 

Have you checked your Spam for a response from Webroot Support? Just a thought...

Userlevel 1

Hi there, yes I’ve checked spam, I check it daily. Nothing there, but you’d see support’s response in the screenshot above too I’d imagine. 

Cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Hi there, 

We'll see if this morning around 10 am (MST) if the Administrator  @khumphrey can get this taken care of for you. 

Cheers 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hey there @Holmium ,

Please DM me your e-mail address associated with your webroot account and I’ll look into your support ticket. Thank you!

-Keenan

Userlevel 1

Thanks, DM sent.

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Hey there @Holmium ,

Please DM me your e-mail address associated with your webroot account and I’ll look into your support ticket. Thank you!

-Keenan

Thank you for the quick response @khumphrey ....much appreciated!😊