Solved

How to Access Logs

• 2 April 2013
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I'm new here. I wonder if anyone can answer my question.

I need to access my logs from about a month and a half ago when my passwords were compromised. How do I access these logs?

Thanks for any help you can provide.
icon

Best answer by BurnDaddy 1 May 2017, 19:10

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello,

You can access the logs by running the following. However can you explain in more details on your issue? When you said your passwords were comprimised do you mean your email were accessed? Was the same password used for multiple sites? Generally speaking a password stealing trojan is rare enough and I dont see too many of them.

- Open Webroot
- Select the option "System Tools"
- On the System Tools screen click the Reports tab
- On the Reports tab screen press the Save as.. button.

- Enter a name for the file and select a location to save the file (Desktop is recommended).  Then press the Save button

Now please select "Save Scan Results". (this must be from a scan that has not been aborted)

Thanks
Is there a new procedure for looking at the log files of Webroot Anywhere?  My 2017 version doesn't have the steps listed in the 2013 answer.  I don't see where I can find virus/malware activity for the Webroot virus checker.
Hello masterofnone,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

To access logs open WSA and click on the gear next to Utilities. Then select the Reports tab. There you will see the options to save either the threat log or scan log. Once you have chosen where to save log it will open for you to read.

Hope this info helps. Please let us know if you have questions or need further assistance. ;)

BD