QuestionHow do I create an account?
AnswerBy creating a Webroot account, you can view the security status of your PC from any device with an Internet connection. This status information is available at the SecureAnywhere Website (my.webrootanywhere.com). From here, you can view security across multiple devices from a single location, making it easier to determine if all your devices are protected or if any need attention. For more information, see the SecureAnywhere Website User Guide.
To create an account:
- Open your browser and go to my.webrootanywhere.com.
- Click Sign up now. [img]https://uploads-us-west-2.insided.com/webroot-en/attachment/2312iD9E14E4FB4C28DA0.png[/img]
- Complete the registration information. Note: Make sure you choose a personal security code that is easy to remember. When you log in to your account, SecureAnywhere prompts you for two random characters of this code. For example, SecureAnywhere might ask you to enter the third and sixth characters.
- When you complete the registration information, click Register Now. SecureAnywhere sends a confirmation message to the email address you specified.
- Open your email application and look for the confirmation message from Webroot. Click the link in the message. A Confirm Registration page opens. SecureAnywhere requests two randomly selected characters of the security code you specified when you created the account.
- Enter the requested characters of your security code, then click Confirm Registration Now. The SecureAnywhere website opens. Note: When you install SecureAnywhere on multiple computers using the same multi-license keycode, their status information automatically displays in this website. For example, if you installed SecureAnywhere on five PCs, the PC Security Panel displays "5 PCs Protected." If you installed SecureAnywhere on an additional computer using a different keycode, you need to manually add its keycode to the website, as described in the SecureAnywhere Website User Guide.