Solved

How to delete a user from Webroot Secure Anywhere, home...

• 17 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Google Search items that deal with deletion of unneeded users are related to older versions of Webroot.  It appears that customer support need to remove an errant or out of date user from Webroot Secure Anywhere Home.  I did not realize that I could change the email address for an existing user, so I created a second one with intention to delete the first.  But there seems to be no way to do this from within the pc browser area.  I decided not to change the email login on the original but am now left with the latter address which seems to be irremovable.

PB

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 17 October 2021, 23:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @tsoilihoi 

If this broken Webroot Identity Portal  You will need to contact Webroot support directly as they are the only ones that can help you.

Webroot Support:

Submit a ticket

Call 1-866-612-4227 Mon - Fri 7 AM to 7 PM (MDT)

Thanks,

This has been made more complicated by the LastPass linkage as registered on both LastPass’s and Webroot’s databases.  I took care of both as directed by both companies.

What I find annoying is that when you set up a user email address in the Management Console…
I can’t DELETE it from the USER panel.  I called tech support and it was escalated and I was finally told that it had been linked to my accounts and would be handled… I gather the 2nd user address is unlinked but the 2nd it seems will sit there forever.  Not important but not tidy. PB