38 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
No but you can send it to me via PM.

Daniel
Userlevel 4
Ok, thanks DavidP!
Userlevel 4
Are we allowed to post the URL here? It's only a phishing site with no infection detected on the page. Their just using Social Engineering to fool users into believing their page is the actual Facebook login screen.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@cuttingedgetech wrote:

Thanks for the Help Tripple Helix!

They will get it and your Welcome! ;)

Daniel
Userlevel 7
They will get it.   By default, if a previous trouble issue was not 'hard closed' out, the system does bring you to the previous ticket.  That will not affect nor delay the Support staff receiving your bad URL submission.

Thank you for submitting it!

Userlevel 4
Thanks for the Help Tripple Helix!
Userlevel 4
When I opened the support inbox it opened the same ticket I started months ago about the incompatibility issue I was experiencing. They may never get it. I had to use that ticket to send them the malicious URL
Userlevel 4
I will send it to them by their support inbox, but I don't expect they will get it in a timely manner that way. Also, Webroot has already addressed the incompatibility issue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@DavidP wrote:

I stand corrected... and the correct method duly noted :D

Thank you TH! 

Same Idea as you David you just posted before me! ;)

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@cuttingedgetech wrote:

How do I report a malicious URL without having WSA installed? I had to uninstall WSA due to incompatibility. I have a phishing URL using Social Engineering. It's a fake FB login Screen that was sent to me. Someone on my friend list sent me an email saying I wouldn't believe who got video taped going to the bathroom lol Once you click on this link it takes you to the fake FB login page. Some of my friends have already fallen victim to this. It looks really convincing to the untrained user. It looks just like the real FB login screen.

Also you should find out why you are having a incompatibility issue so you could ask them to look into that also.

TH
Userlevel 7
I stand corrected... and the correct method duly noted :D

Thank you TH! 
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Send the link to the Support inbox and that should do it!

Thanks,

TH
Userlevel 7
I am not positive, but I believe the best way would be to Submit a Trouble Ticket