I can login to the console, but can't login webroot password manager

• 30 June 2015
  • 1 reply

I couldn't login to the password manager so I changed my password, I can log in to the console as I always have but still can login to the password manager.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Please go to the Account Console and log in because you will  have to set the Permissions to Allow on the Password Manager

Once logged in, click your email address at the upper right corner and choose "Manage Users" from the dropdown.

Locate the profile (Email address) you are wanting to use to log in.  Check to make sure that all permissions are set to Access.  If you have WSA Internet Security Plus for your computer, you will need Mobile Security and Password access.  If you have WSA Complete for your computer, you will need Mobile Security, Back & Synch and Passwords all set to access. 

If these permissions are not correct, click the little "person icon" at the far right end of the profile you need to edit.  On the next screen, click the Access & Permissions tab at the top.  Adjust your settings here. 

Changes to settings in the Account Console can take 20-30 minutes to take effect, so grab a chair, a nice cold glass of water and relax a few minutes.  

Please let us know how you do, and you can also submit that Trouble Ticket for further help if needed as well.

KInd Regards,