I just want to make a very important statement:

• 25 February 2016
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +25
Webroot is the best software that money can buy.  The software is so reliable.  No other software out there can do what webroot does.  It protects you where ever you go, hence secure anywhere.  I am very confident to tell anyone and everyone to buy this software they would not be disappointed.  With that being said KUDOS to the programmer(s) and the thought process that went into developing this software product.  Thank you again.   Julie  :D

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
That's awesome to hear! And Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
@ wrote:
That's awesome to hear! And Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Cheers,

Daniel ;)
My pleasure  :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Yankeelady2015,

Welcome to the Webroot Community

I couldn't agree with you more. it's always nice to hear good reports about Webroot. As we say on here Webroot is the way of the future! :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +25
@ wrote:
Hi Yankeelady2015,

I couldn't agree with you more. it's always nice to hear good reports about Webroot. As we say on here Webroot is the way of the future! :D

Hi Sherry -  It's nice to be partof the community.  Webroot WILL go very far in the software market.   Julie 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Hi Yankeelady2015,

Yea but the Future is here now with WSA!

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Hi Yankeelady2015,

Yea but the Future is here now with WSA!

Plus Webroot needs no gimmicks, or to be in huge piles of discounted stock at the front of the many techie shops like some of our competitors have to do.
If you want the best you have have to join the Webroot team, so welcome to the club @ and thank you for your kind comments.
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
Thank you. I meant every word I said and other than being in the Webroot community, I highly recommend Webroot Products like when I'm at Best Buy, P.C. Richards, etc..
Badge +2
Couldn't agree more!  We've been reselling the product for years and now are also selling via the MSP model and couldn't be happier!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Couldn't agree more!  We've been reselling the product for years and now are also selling via the MSP model and couldn't be happier!
Awesome to hear and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Hi Yankeelady2015,

Hi Sherry -  It's nice to be partof the community.  Webroot WILL go very far in the software market.   Julie ;)

Yeh, but I hope Webroot they go very far on their own and not by being bought up and Borged by one of their gigantic neighbours!

Webroot investors would perhaps be happy to sell such an innovative company, but it would be a disaster for the product to be taken over by those dinosaurs McAfee or Norton! Let's hope Webroot stays independent for ever!