Best answer by ProTruckDriver
Hello ScottFP, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum,
Can you please try a Uninstall /Re-install of Webroot.
Please follow the steps closely!
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
- KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.
- Uninstall WSA and Reboot
- Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and do NOT import any settings if offered by the installer as you can set it up as you like once it's done
- Let it finish it's install scan
- Reboot once again
Note: If Webroot is missing from Control Pannel see this KB Article.