Show first post

31 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yes no need to be Trolls.

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Hey Daniel,

I removed the "explorer.exe" process from the Identity Shield protected processes, as it kept glitching up, meaning it would not protect explorer.exe even when it was the only thing running (I didn't get the padlock) after a reboot. Now, it seems to be working better against the screengrabbers when I have my browsers open. Do you think it's possible that having "explorer.exe" protected was causing some interfearence with protecting the browsers?

Shran
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I'm not sure but as you found it to be an issue and maybe someone from the Webroot Staff will chime in @ @ I just have my Browsers in the ID Shield I feel for me not to add anything else.

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Joe for the great info I will bookmark for future reference!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @ 
How would you describe WSA's whole-system anti-logging capabilities as compared to a protect that doesn't focus on browsers specifically?
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
@ Thank you! Also while your here I have a burning question I've never been able to figure out:

Can you describe the changes in Windows 8/8.1 that have reduced the ability for keyloggers and other scrapers to function correctly, while also limiting the ability of protection products to hook in as deeply to protect it? This a claim from a competitor as to why their product features are not as extensive on Win8.