Solved

Issue playing Call of Duty Warzone (2022)

• 18 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I was a huge fan of Warzone and played it non stop until Vanguard came out but the new version of warzone was having major issues but Vanguard itself was fine. The biggest issue was the input lag. Took me longer than I want to admit that it turn out to be Webroot becasue it was fine once I unloaded the software. I have to admit I just disable it temporary when playing. Anyone experianced the same before I work out what I need to exclude?

icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 18 April 2022, 16:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7

@deanosborne I would recommend sending in a Support Ticket and explain what is happening. When sending in a Support Ticket a copy of your Webroot Logs get sent and Support maybe able to figure out what is happening.

Webroot Support:

Submit a ticket

Call 1-866-612-4227

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,

Dave

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks I will contact them if I need to but want to work through everything before I need to speak to them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

@deanosborne 

I believe that Webroot is aware of these issues as this was mentioned in another post. Support might know a few tweaks as “workarounds” until the issue is resolved in an agent update release.

@TylerM Do you or Shane know of any updates regarding some of the gaming issues recently?

Regards
John