Maintenance Program

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Any chance of Webroot expanding into developing a maintenance program? I'd buy it!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

WSA has the Optimizer built into the AV for Gamers and the Complete version and as well the Best Buy Subscription via Geek Squad USA in the WSA-ISP version see more here: http://www.webroot.com/En_US/SecureAnywhere/PC/WSA_PC_Help.htm#C9_SystemOptimizer/CH9a_RunningSystemOptimizer.htm if you have more questions feel free to ask!

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Hi jamestkirk

Welcome to the Community Forums.

If I may expand a little on this topic...this has been asked/suggested in the past and the response from Webroot has always been very definitively that WSA is a security app (and a very good one at that IMHO), a lean & mean anti malware machine and that is the way that it is going to stay, avoiding the urge to 'bloat' it with superfluous functionality that is not part or related to its core mission.

And that is not expected to change any time soon.

There are plenty of excellent (depending on one's point of view) maintenance/utility programs out there, a number of which are free, that can be and are used so my humble recommendation would be that you investigate those (would be happy to give you my opinion on some of these; if interested please send me a private message).

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Thanks!