EDIT: my computer has become noticeably slower, with some programs not opening properly and needing to close.
Best answer by TripleHelix
Did you try a clean reinstall of WSA as it can solve most issues?
Thank you for the reply! Although explorer seems to be working just fine, firefox seems to be incredibly slow, even after unistalling, deleteing the folder, and reinstalling. Does that seem like a memory leak problem, or is that just something being wrong with firefox itself? Sometimes I open it and its fast, other times slow, and i don't know enough to know if that is somewhat normal.
Please follow the steps closely!
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
- Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
- KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
- Uninstall WSA and Reboot
- Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
- Let it finish it's install scan
- Reboot once again