Multiple scans

• 29 November 2015
  • 60 replies

Show first post

60 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Devin..

It seems to be faster at this point but why didn't this Full scan scan Active Processes?

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thanks Devin! That works for me..;) Yes I have just noticed this from previous post that I had posted with scanning results..oops
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Devin,

Here are the results of Full Scan..encase you were wondering.

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Well that certainly makes me want to buy a  new Mac! But I wouldn't know what to do with all that speed! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
nicer little disk docking station ( the black thing in the middle which's most likely on USB ) Does it require an external powersupply or not? Wonder if i can find that over here.. Would be nice for me since we have Pleeeenty of old discs @ work.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Just went to have a look at a cubic metre of hard disks in the server room... and they are all going to be "recycled"
Userlevel 2
I don't have those same options. The boxes I have available are:
 - Run immediately at startup if SecureAnywhere misses a scheduled activity
- Don't perform scheduled activity when on battery power
- Don't perform scheduled activity when a full screen application or game is open
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Maybe ? scanned the entire internet :D because then 2hrs+ would be an acceptable time for WSA
For me i usually average around 3minutes and if i do it the custom way and simply scan everything then i'm at 1hr and a roughly 40 minutes
Userlevel 2
Yes, I have 1.3M files and an older Mac (know of any good cyberMonday deals??)    ;-)
So going forward, my only option to complete a scan when I'm not using my computer will be to disable the sleep mode?  
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
?, Yes Devin I'll let you know .. Excited for new update then! 🙂 That's awesome scanning time..I almost can't believe it! 😉